Terms & Conditions
- Payment can be made by: BACS/CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD or to the driver on the outward journey in cash only.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that all members of their party conduct themselves in a proper manner while on the coach, which includes the following: no smoking / no eating / no drinking of alcohol / no drugs / no standing or leaning out of windows while the vehicle is in motion / no throwing items out of the windows. Failure to adhere to the terms of hire (e.g consuming alcohol on the outward journey) will mean that the coach will NOT be there for the return journey.
- The cost of any damage caused to the vehicle will be invoiced to the hirer. Should the bus require valeting a minimum charge of £75 will be invoiced to the hirer.
- No additional drop-off points are allowed due to the driver’s scheduled hours and future hires.
- Due to hire schedules the driver may only wait up to 15 minutes over the agreed pick-up time.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Failure to pay will result in 10% of the total cost added to the hire amount for each week overdue.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times when the vehicle is in motion.
- The hirer is responsible for any parking fees incurred while the bus is waiting on return hires.
- Failure to turn up for the hire will result in a charge of the total cost of the hire.
- The operator cannot be held responsible for any delays (e.g. roadworks etc.) that disrupt the booking arrangements.
- You do not have the right to add additional passengers on the return journey without previous arrangement.
- Police Scotland: Remember – carrying/drinking alcohol on public transport (Inc. private hire buses & minibuses) is an offence.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any damage to baby/child seats left with them for return journeys.
- The company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property including luggage.
- The driver has the right to remove any passenger from the vehicle who may compromise vehicle/driver and passenger safety. The driver has the right to ask for Police assistance if required.
Here are the terms in respect of cancellation:
- 30 days before hire – full refund (except deposit)
- 15 – 30 days – 50% refund (except deposit)
- 7 – 14 days – 25% refund (except deposit)
- 3 – 6 days – 10% refund (except deposit)
- Day of hire to 2 days – no refund
- Deposit is non-refundable at all times.